You set the pace on your own personalized, full-day private Yarra Valley wine tour. Choose to visit as many Yarra Valley wineries as you can or let your private wine expert guide set the pace for you. You’ll be accompanied by your own private guide with extensive knowledge to share and plenty of experience in Australia’s wine industry.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Tour the Yarra Valley by private luxury vehicle at your own pace with the flexibility to customize your own itinerary. Choose from over 80 wineries producing elegant sparkling wines, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, complex Pinot Noir and rich Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and more. Your expert driver/guide will liaise with you on the day to organize your itinerary and match the wineries to your tastes.
The award-winning wineries you’ll visit could include Yering Station, St Huberts, Balgownie Estate and Domaine Chandon. Your private tour includes wine tastings at the wineries and a glass of sparkling wine at Domaine Chandon. You’ll also enjoy a gourmet lunch at Balgownie Estate Restaurant. Included is an a la carte one-course main meal with bread and a matching glass of estate wine and tea or coffee. You may upgrade the number of courses or change the lunch venue if you choose (extra costs will apply).
The Yarra Valley is one of Australia’s finest winery regions, combining stunning scenery, specialty local produce and friendly cellar door wineries. A Yarra Valley winery tour is the perfect day out from Melbourne.
Yarra Valley wineries to visit include:
Domaine Chandon, Balgownie Estate, Yering Station, DeBortoli, Coldstream Hills, Giant Steps, Innocent Bystander, St Huberts, Yering Farm, Train Trak, TarraWarra Estate, Punt Road Wines, Kellybrook, Mandala Wines, Dominique Portet, Oakridge Estate, Fergusson Wines, Helen’s Hill, Outlook Hill.
Some other regional attractions you may choose to include in your day:
Yarra Valley Dairy, Healesville Santuary, Coldstream Brewery, William Rickets Sanctuary, Wild About Fruit, Farmgate Antiquing, Healesville Hotel, White Rabbit Brewery, Hargraves Hill Brewery, Mount Dandenong Tourist Drive, Puffing Billy Railway. Some activities may incur an additional charge.
- Pickup and drop off from inner city Melbourne hotels
- Yarra Valley wine tastings
- Gourmet one course lunch at Balgownie Estate
- One glass of wine during lunch
- Glass of delicious sparkling wine at Domaine Chandon
- Transport in luxury private vehicle (Chrysler Grand Voyager)
- Additional wine with lunch to be purchased directly
- Same activities may incur an additional charge
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless booking within 72 hours of departure. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must prove they are over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries. Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated
- Vehicles do not carry child safety seats or have appropriate fixtures to secure seats, therefore Parents or Guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian lunch is available. You must request vegetarian lunch at time of booking in the “Special Requirements” box
- Cruise port pickup is provided if required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Product code: 3243PREMWINE
From AUD $222.00